Friday, May 15, 2009

The Flu is here

Crap. The flu outbreak is rearing it's head on our shores. This I'm scared off. No. 1 on my list with bugs coming second.

Well, if something were to wipe out humankind I guess this would be it. Unlike HIV it depends on your lifestyle, this one could mean that no matter if you're goody two shoes or not you're in it's sight.

I mean how could the unlucky guy/girl even board a plane undetected. Just imagine being stuck in a flight from the US and I know I been there. People will sneeze, cough and countless running noses. Everyone breathing each others air. I'm sorry for the other passengers. They must be worried sick.

Anyway, here's some info on the virus on wikipedia of course
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza_A_virus_subtype_H1N1 . Let's just hope that it's an isolated case and this is the last we'll hear of it here.

No comments: